What is the Eat Greek VIP Loyalty Card?
Eat Greek Loyalty card is our way of ensuring our customers get the best deals. It's free, easy to use, and earns you rewards every time you visit.
The Eat Greek Loyalty Card has a validity of 6 months from the last date it was used at our Restaurant. When the card expires, the balance reward points available on the card will also expire and it will show zero balance. To prevent your card from expiring, ensure that you use your card at least once every six months. Easy!
How does it work?
Using our Loyalty Card is very simple. Just present your card next time you visit our restaurant before you pay the bill.
The manager will the scan the card, then immediately reward you with 4 cents worth of rewards points for every dollar you spent. These points can be accumulated and redeemed. (100 points = $ 4.00)
Welcome to Eat Greek VipClub
Thank you for completing an application form for the Eat Greek VIP Club.
You'll receive your VIP card in the mail in approximately a week.
Eat Greek VipClub
Thank you for choosing Eat Greek
An email will be sent to you with the confirmation of your on line booking..
VIP Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
The Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club is exclusive to Eat Greek Restaurant-Perth.
How to become a Member
- 1. Membership to Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club is open to all residents of Australia.
To join the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club, you must register your details online at www.eatgreek.com.au. Eat Greek Restaurant may grant or refuse membership in its absolute discretion.
- Each member is only permitted to have one membership which will be allocated to one nominated email address when the member registers online. Each email address may only be used for a single membership (except with the consent of Eat Greek Restaurant).
- If granted membership to the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club, Eat Greek Restaurant will enter your contact details in the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club database and activate the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club Card.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Instructions on how to become a Member form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club Members will receive credit on their Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club account to the value of four cents from every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases at Eat Greek Restaurant.
- The credits gained cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Eat Greek Restaurant may offer special offers to some or all Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- Some Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club Members may be ineligible to redeem special offers because of their age or legal requirement. It is at Eat Greek Restaurant’s sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- To redeem a special offer you must go to Eat Greek Restaurant and present your Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club card. Not valid with other third party offers .
- All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Eat Greek Rewards Club - Club cards, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
- If you lose or no longer possess your Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club card please present to Eat Greek Restaurant and provide them with your contact details. Eat Greek Restaurant will check the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club database for your Membership. Providing you are an existing Member on the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club database we will replace your card. If, for any reason, Eat Greek Restaurant is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club database, you will be required to reapply by collecting a new card and registering online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such registration will be for a new membership and any points previously accumulated will not transfer to the new membership.
- Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
- Eat Greek Restaurant may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
- Eat Greek Restaurant accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- Eat Greek Restaurant is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by a Eat Greek Restaurant employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member's contact details.
- Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club account, without notice to you.
- Eat Greek Restaurant is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Eat Greek Restaurant will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Eat Greek Restaurant which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club without notice.
- Members must not provide false or misleading information to Eat Greek Restaurant and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
- Otherwise Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.eatgreek.com.au
- If a member has not used their Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club card for a period of 6 months the member account will close and all accrued entitlements and information will lapse.
- Eat Greek Restaurant reserves the right to cancel the Eat Greek Loyalty Rewards Club at any time with three months notice by means of a general notice displayed at www.eatgreek.com.au any unused credits will be forfeited at this time.